SkillsFuture Advice is a community outreach initiative to raise awareness on SkillsFuture initiatives amongst Singaporeans and to encourage everyone to adopt a lifelong learning mind-set.
It is a collaboration between SkillsFuture Singapore, People’s Association (PA), specifically the Community Development Councils (CDCs), Workforce Singapore (WSG) and Employment and Employability Institute (e2i).
Each session of the SkillsFuture Advice Workshop is between 60 - 90 minutes where participants will get to learn:
- New Work Changes e.g. Automation, Digitalisation
- The developing industries and in-demand skills
- Profiling Tests to learn about your Interests and Motivated Skills
- How to navigate MySkillsFuture and MyCareersFuture portal
- SkillsFuture programme and initiatives for skills upgrading and career planning
Join our SkillsFuture Advice workshop today for a fun and stimulating time.
To find the entire listing of our workshops, click here: https://go.gov.sg/sesfareg
Get in Touch!
For further enquiries of our workshop, drop us an email SouthEastSFA@outlook.com.